About the service
Issuance of Conformity certificate complying with the UAE Assessment Scheme (ECAS) According to the technical requirements
- Registration on ESMA website
- Apply for a certificate of conformity
- Upload the Required Document.
- Pay the fees.
- Documents Review.
- If the product fulfills all the requirements, system will notify the clients
- Obtain a certificate of conformity.
- Apply for EESL (whenever applicable ,for more information please refer to the Service Registration Requirements).
- All manufacturers and Traders for regulated products under UAE Assessment Scheme (ECAS)
- Valid UAE Industry/Trade License.
- Test Reports from an accredited lab.
- Electronic Declaration of Conformity.
Terms and Conditions
- This application is an acknowledgment that the product will continuously comply with applicable UAE/GSO/ISO/Internationally recognized standards and technical requirements of ESMA.
- The Applicant allows ESMA Authorized personnel to conduct on-site/factory assessment and it gives ESMA authorized personnel a full authority to verify the compliance of the product.
- The applicant agrees to provide ESMA with all information related to the product including its status in the market, product complaints. click here
- Certificate of Conformity issued after reviewing /evaluating the contents of this application shall be valid for one year and shall be renewed at least one month before the end of validity.
- This application is valid for six (6) months from the date that the application was made. The application shall expire if no assessment is conducted or if the requirements for product registration were not completed.
- Fees paid are non-refundable
- ESMA reserves the right to subcontract any activities related to the evaluation of the product. Any objection from the applicant/manufacturer shall be communicated to ESMA before submission of this application.
- ESMA will keep all information provided as confidential, and the certification activity will be conducted in an impartial and non-discriminatory manner. Any perceived risk to impartiality shall be communicated by ESMA and the applicant.
- ESMA-CAD can decline to accept an application or maintain a contract for certification from a client when fundamental or demonstrated reasons exist, such as the client participating in illegal activities, having a history of repeated non-compliances with certification/product requirements, or similar client-related issues.
- Complaints, appeals, disputes or suggestions relevant to this application shall be reported to ESMA in writing to follow the ESMA internal procedure.
- The applicant shall inform ESMA of any changes made to the product and/or its components which may make the product differ in design/performance/type from the products declared in this application.
- The applicant also agrees to inform ESMA of any subcontracted/outsourced process in the production that will affect the conformity of the product.
Application for registration: 600 AED
Issuance for Conformity Certificate : 500 AED
Document Review (Per hour) : 400 AED/h (Maximum 2500 AED)
Performance test report review fees will be adding to the products included in EESL scheme: 400 AED
Per Man\Day, will be adding in case of factory assessment: 2500 AED
For Inquiries call us at:
Sunday to Thursday
7:30 A.M - 2:30 P.M