about E-nicotine regualtion|
1. How do I get the service card for E-nicotine products:
kindly download it from here Labeling of Electronic Cigarettes products
E-Cigarettes Products Servise card
2. What activities are required to be in the commercial license:
General trading or any activity related to the trade of E- nicotine products
3- What are the service fees:
AED 6,100 per certificate
4- How many model/flavor are allowed in a single certificate?
Depends on the number of model/flavor in the test report as the certificate issues based on one test report only.
What is the allowed capacity for the liquid bottled and for the electronic device tank
Please refer to standard 5030: 2018 in the standard store
What are the certificates required before the product is put in the market?
Certificate for the electronic device, if any
Certificate for product (Liquid) evaluation.
Certificate for card label evaluation
What is the average time to get the service
5 working days
8. What is the validity of the certificate?
Certificate for electronic device if available
Certificate for Product (liquid) evaluation
certificate for card label evaluation
(valid as long as product label is not changed)
9. how to Apply for a certificate?
By applying in ESMA website through the following link:
10. Can I register disposable devices?
disposable Devices with disposable batteries that cannot be recharged are not allowed
11. What are the requirements for each certificate
Please refer to its service cards
How to get warning phrases and warning pictures
Available in standard 5030: 2018 At the standards store.
13- Do I need a certified distributor's
ownership from the factory?
14. Do raw materials or un-processing materials require approval from ESMA before importing?
15. Can I apply for Emirates quality mark for the same products
Emirates quality mark is not allowed for this product type.