Application form (Online).
Valid Industry/Trade License (For Companies within UAE).
Declaration of Conformity by the Applicant on the Product(s) for Registration using the Applicant’s Official Letterhead.
Test Reports (from Third Party Accredited Laboratories and within three years from the date of application).
ISO/Government Accreditation or Notified Bodies used EN Standards for tests.
Product Identity Declaration Form.
-a general description of toys;
- a detailed description with conceptual design and manufacturing drawings, including a list of components, materials, sub-assemblies and circuits used in the toy as well as the safety data sheets on chemicals used, to be obtained from the chemical suppliers;
- descriptions and explanations necessary for the understanding of those drawings and schemes and the operation of toys;
- the addresses of the places of manufacture and storage;
- a list of the Gulf standards applied in full or in part, and descriptions of the solutions adopted to meet the essential requirements of the Gulf technical regulations in force where those Gulf standards have not been applied. In the event of partly applied Gulf standards, the technical documentation shall specify the parts which have been applied;
- results of design calculations made, examinations carried out, etc.;
- a description of the conformity assessment procedure followed and test reports.
- A general description of toys;
- Test reports carried out pursuant to paragraphs 3 and 4 of this annex;
Technical File (refer to BD131704-01)